NWEA MAP is a computerized adaptive test which helps teachers, parents, and administrators improve learning for all students and make informed decisions to promote a child’s academic growth.
- -> This assessment is designed to target a student’s academic performance in mathematics, reading, and science.
- -> These tests are tailored to an individual’s current achievement level.
- -> This gives each student a fair opportunity to show what he or she knows and can do.
- -> Because the computer adjusts the difficulty of the questions as the test progresses, each student takes a unique test.
At Pioneer Academy we give these test three (3) times a year.
1. Once, at the beginning of the year: September 29, 30
2. Second, at mid-year to measure how much of the material have he student been able to absorb or have not been able to absorb: February 23-27
3. Third test is given at the end of the year to measure how far the student has improved from September to May: May 18-22
For more information on NWEA Test, please visit www.nwea.org.
Pioneer Academy’s strives to give the best education it can for its students!