How To Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid is available for students in grades K-12. Application fee is $35.
In order to apply for Financial Aid with Pioneer Academy you should follow these steps.
- Click here
- Either Create an Account or Log In to an existing account
- Find Pioneer Academy Smart School ID#: 14528 Pioneer Academy
- Complete the application and submit the required documents through the SmartAid website
Required Supporting Documentation:
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- Most recent W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Most recently filed federal tax returns: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules.
- Most recently filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable).
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment,Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why. This information will be shared with your school for consideration.
Questions? You may contact SmartAid customer service, (800)-360-8027, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM CST. Help is also available through live chat on the SmartAid website and via email at [email protected]
Once a scholarship is awarded, to remain eligible for the year, the student must continue to be enrolled and be in good standing with the school both academically and behaviorally. The scholarship is not transferable. Applicants must reapply each academic year to be eligible.
We look forward to receiving your application!