How To Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid is available for students grades K-12, with an application fee of $35.
In order to apply for Financial Aid with Pioneer Academy please follow these steps :
- Visit the Smart Aid website – link here
- Create an Account or Log In to an existing Smart Aid account
- Find Pioneer Academy. Smart School ID#: 14528 Pioneer Academy
- Complete the application and submit the required documents through the SmartAid website
Required Supporting Documentation:
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- Most recent W-2 forms for all jobs
- Most recently filed federal tax returns: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules
- Most recently filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable)
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment,Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why. This information will be shared with Pioneer Academy for consideration.
If you have questions, please contact SmartAid customer service, (800)-360-8027, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM CST. Help is also available through live chat on the SmartAid website and via email at email@example.com
Once a scholarship is awarded, the student must continue to be enrolled and in good standing with the school both academically and behaviorally to remain eligible for that year. Applicants must reapply each academic year to continue their eligibility. The scholarship is not transferable.
You could also apply to some other institutions which provide scholarships. Here you have a couple of options to try;
Pioneer Academy is pleased to partner with Tri-County Scholarship Fund. The mission of Tri-County is to provide partial scholarships to K-12th grade students who demonstrate financial need. The average income of a Tri-County family is $30,000
Families who would like to be considered for an award must complete the application and submit all required documents by February 15. Recipients will be notified in April.
Please visit https://online.factsmgt.com/aid to fill out the application.
For more information about Tri-County visit: www.tcsfund.org
We are also pleased to announce the 2019 Ponton Law Scholarship. This scholarship is now available to any high school senior in the United States that desires to apply.
Deadline: July 31, 2021 Award Amount: $1,000
More information can be found on the scholarship application below: